ynet - Jewish Scene

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Singles Event Needs Single Men-Bklyn Thurs 8:30PM

Remember guys, all it takes is one, the right one. A long overdue Mazel Tov to Yussi Teitlebaum and his Kalah, Frannie.
Frannie has informed me of a mixed singles event that will be attended by women in their 30's (and some in their 40's) to take place in Brooklyn. I was told that there is a shortage of men, so I realized that a post to this site might help even up the ratio.

Location: 1935 Ocean Parkway, between S & T, 2nd floor Bklyn, NY 11223
Time: Thursday 8:30PM, Rabbi Yedid @ 10pm
Thursday, June 18 (the day after my birthday) 2009

G-d willing, I am hoping to attend but may not be able to stay past 10pm to hear the Rabbi Yedid speak, because I need to attend to my usual weeknight domestic duties in Passaic NJ. So I can take a couple of guys with me in my car as long as your willing to leave Brooklyn, by 10pm, or later if I can arrange a sleepover for Dinah.

Aharon Moshe Sanders

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i've shared here my first dating experience.
Seeking Girls
Women Seeking Men
Women Seeking Men
Friend Finder
Dating Service
Sexy Women
Internet Dating

Anonymous said...

Free online dating site. Where singles can register for free and can send a lot of dating proposals to the singles who are looking for singles for friendship or for dating.